Each job has its own unique technical requirements. Atlantic Awnings has chosen to specialize in manufacturing only the highest quality awnings. We use the finest craftsmen, state-of-the-art fabrication processes, and the longest lasting materials.
General Awning Fabric Care
1. Always consult your Fabric Manufacturer´s Cleaning Instructions and fabric Warranty prior to cleaning.
2. Keep dirt, leaves and other debris from accumulating on the awning surface. Keep shrubbery and vines away from the awning. Do not cook food or have fires beneath or around awning.
3. Hose down with fresh water, every month or so. The underside may be kept clean by simply brushing with a clean household broom.
4. A cleaning solution of water and mild soap such as Ivory Snow, Dreft or Woolite may be used - NO DETERGENTS. Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric a few minutes, but do not left it dry. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues. let air dry. Never apply heat to awning fabrics.
Retractable Awning Frames
1. Keep in the retracted position when you are not on the premises, and during high winds, or rainstorms.
2. For extended storage periods make sure your awning is dry and clean before retracting. Remove the valance (if applicable) and store separately.
3. Wash awning installations near salt water twice monthly with fresh water and spray all moving parts with silicone. Proper care should be taken to prevent over spraying of silicone fabric.
4. If motorized, see separate manufacturer´s warranty on your selected motor. Please call for service if your awning gets out of adjustment. Do not attemp to reset the motor limit switches as damage may be caused to the motor and the framework. Motorized or manual, do not force or yank awning when raising or lowering it.
Lic.CGC056904/ CC 06BS00613
Addres: 4705 SW 75 AVE Miami, FL 33155
Phone: (305) 269 0555 / Fax: (305) 262 1226 Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2015 Atlantic Awnings
Designed by wingod.net